Saturday, September 22, 2007

should be...

a lot of blog stuff from me this weekend. meantime, stole this from one of my favorite albums and barely edited it. doesn't really mean that much-just directions on a map. I still liked it thought.

I FOUND MYSELF WITHOUT MORALS WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
LOOKING ON THE PLACE WHERE WE ALL WANT TO LIVE
I STOPPED TO SEE FOREVER NOT WANTING TO SEE WRONG I CONTINUED
I STOPPED NOT RIGHTLY TO CLEAR MY HEAD FOR A MOMENT AND TRAVELED ON THREE WEEKS
AT THE THIRD WEEK I LOOKED TO MY HEART TO SEE LOVE AND SO I FOLLOWED
SO MANY BATTLES I FOUGHT PAIN IN MY LEFT HAND
LOOKING FOR PEACE IN MY RIGHT EXTENDED OUT
I HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM MY HEART AND CROSSED THE LAST DAY
I LOOKED RIGHT INTO THE VALLEY OF EVIL AND FOUND THE HOME OF THE BEAST
TO KNOW MY ENEMY I HAVE DONE WRONG THROUGH TO THE LAND OF THE HEARTLESS
I CAN DO WRONG NO MORE
I SEE THE DEVIL AND HE BINDS ME
BUT AREN'T DEVILS MERELY ANGELS TEARING AWAY YOUR GUILT?
I STOPPED ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LAST MONTH OF THE LAST YEAR
AGAIN I HAVE FOUND MY HEART
MY LIFE MUST BE RIGHTEOUS AND A PLACE UNKNOWN
SO I CAN REST MY SOUL
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

No comments: