Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Iron Mike Top 10

Thanx, Mess (fav is 10)
My favorite isn't even on the list-
Mike in response to a female reporter end of last year:
"I normally don't answer questions from female reporter unless I fornicate with them. (he waits a beat) Well?"

Best Mike Tyson Quotes..

1. "I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain."

2. "If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."

3. "[He] called me a 'rapist' and a 'recluse.' I'm not a recluse."

4. "Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It's all lies. I have never laid a finger on her."

5. "I think the average person thinks I'm a f**king nut and I deserve whatever happens to me. That's what I believe."

6. "I don't know if I'm mentally sick, but I have... episodes sometimes. I'm a depressant kind of dude. I have episodes, and I'm human. But no one cares about my health as a human because sometimes I'm in my episodes when I'm at work."

7. "I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

8. "I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all."

9. "I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Mike who gets an endorsement deal. But you can't make a lie and a truth go together. This country wasn't built on moral fiber. This country was built on rape, slavery, murder, degradation and affiliation with crime."

10. "Well, [contemplating suicide] goes through everyone's mind, I'm sure. And if it doesn't I really must be crazy. Everyone thinks about that because sometimes, you know what I mean, it's just tough being a ni**er and it's tough being a bad ni**er."

1 comment:

Dea said...

Keep up the good work.